PSB MAN 2 Pontianak

By | 6/04/2012 07:26:00 PM 6 comments
Man 2 Pontianak
Tahun Pelajaran 2012/2013
Testimony
“Studying in Man 2, knowing the world and the afterlife”
By: Yunita Kusumawardani
Do you know about “BUKU TAHUNAN”? It means a book which contains every student’s testimonial about his/her school after they’ve graduated. Or we can say it Memoriam Book (cause there are a lot of photos there).
Hi, my real name is Yunita Kusumawardani, and the others names are Ulil Abshar, and Awewek (my friends called me like that). I’ve come to Man 2 after graduated from
SLTPN 10. I get impressed from start until the end from this awesome school. The teachers are friendly, funny, and of course genius. The regulation is unique (you’ll know until you passed the selection here), in focus in each class, good and healthy canteen from its service, and the most important is free hot spot and cheap Internet Shop.
This picture below are my experiences in MAN 2 Pontianak:

I was a treasurer in OSIS period 2010-2011. The picture is about LPJ (Responsible Report). 

 


This is Wall magazine which made by KATRO team. I forgot the length of KATRO..ckck. The theme is about Pekan olahraga dan seni antar madrasah or Porsemara. We recycled thing to make it, like cardboard, and ex-bottle.

This is a creation from recycling the ex-papers. My team did this in Man 2 Laboratory. We showed it when Porsemara.

This is English Study Club Man 2 Pontianak. I joined this extracurricular because I loved speaking English.

This is my classmates from XII IPA 2. We come for ceremonial party in Kapuas Palace on 21st April 2012.
In MAN 2, there are number of things that u can’t get in the other school. Because “studying in MAN 2, knowing World and the After Life.” Trust me! It happened real.
And the good news is I have the brochure of Accepting new students in MAN 2 Pontianak.


DOWNLOAD below!



Newer Post Older Post Home

6 comments:

  1. man 2 keren...
    ayo ajak kerabat yg sudah lulus SMP/Mts daftar di MAN 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good portfolio, Yunita. It's a portfolio with kind of motivation for those who just graduated from Junior High School to choose which school is suitable for them to go on. And no doubt that MAN 2 is the best choice :D

    I'm so touching to know you put our picture in this post :')

    One of my best moment I've ever had in MAN 2, being the coordinator for English Study Club :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. for miss diniehz
    thank you for everything that u have shared to me miss...
    i hope i can spend more time with you, going the australy..
    cie..cie... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thankyou for the smile Muhammad Aji Satria :)

      Delete